Even more reasons to choose blackVPN...
- Works on Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, iOS, routers and more.
- 7 Simultaneous connections. Get one account and secure your whole household.
- No Logs! No traffic logs. No connection logs. No DNS logs. Your real IP address is never logged.
- Zero knowledge DNS run by blackVPN.
- Unlimited bandwidth and server switches.
- Bare-metal servers that are 100% dedicated to blackVPN.
- NAT firewall – blocks unrequested inbound traffic when you’re connected.
- Choice of Protocols – connect with OpenVPN, SSL Tunnels, IPSec/L2TP or PPTP.
- Torrents and P2P allowed – Torrent safely and avoid copyright alerts.
- Stay hidden using our shared IP addresses.
- Prevent traffic throttling by your ISP on particular protocols and content – such as video streaming or bittorrent.
- Authenticated SMTP on ports 465 and 587.
- OpenVPN servers use 4096 bit RSA certificates (with SHA512) for server authentication, AES- 256 bit data encryption, DHE for perfect forward secrecy and re-keying is performed every 60 minutes.
- Connect with OpenVPN using UDP, TCP and SSL tunnels on port 443
- OpenVPN config files for open source clients.
- 10% of every VPN Privacy Package is donated directly to the Electronic Frontier Foundation — a non-profit digital rights group fighting for our internet freedom.
- We Care About Your Privacy – we’re people passionate about online rights and privacy own and run this service.
- Offshore jurisdiction.
- Award winning support.
- 3 day free trial with our Android or iOS apps.
- 14 day full money back guarantee.
- Instant activation.
- No internet activity logs.
- No connection logs.
- No bandwidth logs.
- No DNS logs.
- We never log your internet activity or your real IP address.
- We do not log connection timestamps or the total amount of bandwidth used – however we can see when a user is connected and how much bandwidth was used for the current connection. This data is gone when the user disconnects.
- We DO keep your email address and payment records.
BlackVPN Limited is registered in Hong Kong – as far away from the 5-eyes (and 14-eyes) countries as we could find.
Hong Kong has no mandatory data retention policy, so we’re free to operate with a minimum of knowledge on our customers.
Hong Kong is recognised as a solid international business location with a strong legal framework, high government integrity and low corruption.
BlackVPN is still owned and operated by the original founders since 2009. It’s not just our job, it’s our passion. We are IT geeks who are passionate about Privacy and Digital Rights.
Originally we were inspired by the Pirate Bay founders. Since then, more heroes have emerged like Ladar Levison (Lavabit) and Edward Snowden (NSA leaks). Still more will come forward to join the fight against governments and global corporations who take away our online freedom and digital rights.
Enjoy our service, respect others and do not let them take away your rights.
Privacy is a fundamental human right recognised in Article 12 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which states:
“No one shall be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks upon his honor and reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interference or attacks.”
Privacy underpins human dignity and other values such as freedom of association and freedom of speech.
- Do not spam.
- Do not hack.
- Do not harm others.
- Do not download commercial content on our USA or UK VPN locations.