- Start by telnetting to the router by typing “telnet 10.0.221.1″ (Replace IP with your routers IP) in a command prompt on Microsoft Windows(start -> run -> cmd) or a Terminal window in Mac OS X (Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal).
You will be asked for a username and password.
The username is root and the password is admin unless you have changed it in the routers webinterface.
You won’t see any characters or cursor movement as you type the password. This is intended to prevent someone from watching over your shoulder, even to find out how many characters are in your password.
- After a successful login you will be presented with a prompt:
- Enter the command: cd /tmp/blackvpn
- Enter the command: openvpn –config blackvpn.conf
- Lots of text will now be displayed on your screen. Record the output by either copy & pasting it or take a screenshot and then include the output when you open a ticket with us.