Follow these simple steps to install VPN on Windows Vista using the PPTP protocol.
- Click Start menu and then Connect To.
- Click on “Set up a connection or network”.
- Choose “Connect to a workplace” and then click Next.
- Choose “Use my Internet connection (VPN)”.
- In the “Internet address” field type in the correct server address:
Australia: australia.vpn.blackvpn.com Brazil: brazil.vpn.blackvpn.com Canada: ca.vpn.blackvpn.com Czech Republic: czech.vpn.blackvpn.com Estonia: vpn.blackvpn.ee France: vpn.blackvpn.fr Germany: vpn.blackvpn.de Japan: japan.vpn.blackvpn.com Lithuania: vpn.blackvpn.lt Luxembourg: vpn.blackvpn.lu Netherlands: vpn.blackvpn.nl Norway: norway.vpn.blackvpn.com Romania: vpn.blackvpn.ro Russia: vpn.blackvpn.ru Spain: spain.vpn.blackvpn.com Switzerland: vpn.blackvpn.ch Ukraine: vpn.blackvpn.com.ua United Kingdom: vpn.blackvpn.co.uk USA Central: central.vpn.blackvpn.com USA East: eastcoast.vpn.blackvpn.com USA West: westcoast.vpn.blackvpn.com
- Type “blackVPN” in the “Destination name” field.
- Fill in your username and password. Leave the “Domain” field empty.
- Click Connect to finish the installation and to test your connection.
- You will now get a notification saying “You are connected”. Click Close. You are now connected our VPN service.
- You will see a dialogue box saying “Select a location for the ‘blackVPN’ network”. Choose “Public location” for highest security settings. Then click Close.