Installation Movie for Windows 7
Follow these simple steps to install VPN on Windows 7 using the PPTP protocol.
- Click Start menu and then Control Panel.
- Click on “Network and Internet”.
- Choose “View network status and tasks.
- Choose “Set up a new connection or network”.
- Choose “Connect to a workplace”.
- Select – Use my internet connection.
- Fill in the server details:
Australia: australia.vpn.blackvpn.com Brazil: brazil.vpn.blackvpn.com Canada: ca.vpn.blackvpn.com Czech Republic: czech.vpn.blackvpn.com Estonia: vpn.blackvpn.ee Japan: japan.vpn.blackvpn.com Lithuania: vpn.blackvpn.lt Luxembourg: vpn.blackvpn.lu Netherlands: vpn.blackvpn.nl Norway: norway.vpn.blackvpn.com Romania: vpn.blackvpn.ro Russia: vpn.blackvpn.ru Switzerland: vpn.blackvpn.ch Ukraine: vpn.blackvpn.com.ua United Kingdom: vpn.blackvpn.co.uk USA Central: central.vpn.blackvpn.com USA East: eastcoast.vpn.blackvpn.com USA West: westcoast.vpn.blackvpn.com
- Fill in your Username and Password:
- Your computer will now connect to our servers. This will take a few moments the first time.
- When it’s complete you will see this screen.