Your blackVPN Router has an always-on VPN connection and it will take a few minutes for the VPN to connect to blackVPN after the router has been turned on or reset. You will not be able to connect to the internet until the VPN has connected.
- Plug the supplied ethernet cable into the Internet (yellow) port on your blackVPN router. Connect the other end of the ethernet cable to your normal internet router/modem.
- Plug the supplied power adaptor into the round port on your blackVPN router. Plug the other end into the power socket.
- Wait a few minutes for your router to boot up.
- Connect to your blackVPN router via Ethernet or WiFi
- WiFi Network (SSID): blackvpn
- WiFi Password: blackvpn