NOTE: This guide is for customers & reviewers who already have a blackVPN TV Router and wish to install our new Control Panel.
- Connect to your blackVPN router via the WiFi or via an ethernet cable to ports 1 to 4.
- Browse to http://10.0.221.1 and enter your username & password for your DD-WRT Control Panel. Our defaults are blackvpn/blackvpn
- Click the Administration -> Commands tab to see your current VPN setup. Write down your blackVPN username & password as you will need to enter these details again later.
- Click the Administration -> Management tabs and under the section JFFS2 Support select JFFS2=Enable and Clean JFFS2=Enable. Scroll down the page and click “Apply Settings”
- Wait a minute while your router reboots
- Open a command prompt or terminal window…
- Windows: Start -> Run and type cmd
Note: Windows 7 follow these instructions to enable the telnet client.
- Mac OSX: Applications -> Utilities -> Terminal
iptables -I INPUT -i tun0 -j ACCEPT
ping -c 3 blackvpn.com
- You should see the message “3 packets transmitted, 3 packets received, 0% packet loss”
nvram set blackvpn_username=xxxxxxxxxx nvram set blackvpn_password=xxxxxxxxxx nvram set blackvpn_location=xxxxxxxxxx nvram commit
wget http://www.whitevpn.com/install_router.sh -O /tmp/install_router.sh && chmod 700 /tmp/install_router.sh && sh /tmp/install_router.sh
- Click on the drop down box under “Change VPN Server” and select the server matching your account. Click Apply then click OK to confirm your changes.
- Click “Change Username and Password” and set your blackVPN login details. Click Apply.
- Wait a minute for your router to restart then browse to http://10.0.221.1